When you visit our Site, we may collect the following types of information:
Personal Identifiable Information (PII):* We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your email address, name, and phone number.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information:* We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Site
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests
- Send you technical notices, updates, and other administrative messages
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
We do not sell your personal data to third parties. We may share your personal data as follows:
- To comply with relevant laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org